Wall Mounted Jib Crane
Wall Mounted Jib Crane is widely used to control or position a load in areas that are generally inaccessible to other material handling equipment. They are designed to provide reliable long-life performance with minimum maintenance, it requires a strong wall or column structure to fit it and degree of rotation is lesser than that of Mast style and Free standing jib cranes. Motorized and Manual type as options for trolley travelling and Jib rotation.
- Loading capacity: 0.5~2 t ;
- Lifting height: 3~20 m;
- Jib length: 2~10 m;
- Slewing degree: 0~180°;
- Power supply: 220-440V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase;
- Application: Factory,workshop,warehouse, logistic,mines,freight yard,store,etc.
Wall Mounted Jib Crane is widely used to control or position a load in areas that are generally inaccessible to other material handling equipment. They are designed to provide reliable long-life performance with minimum maintenance. This jib crane provides 360-degree rotation our jib include taglines, festoon systems, collector ring assemblies and motorized rotation. The flexible move mechanism make you handle lifting tasks at ease.Motorized and Manual type as options for trolley travelling and Jib rotation.
Application of Jib Crane
1. The most common applications for jibs are individual workstations; machine tools, welding/fabrication stations, and some small assembly stations.
2. They are also often used in simple loading / unloading operations where it is not necessary to spot a load precisely.
3. Jib cranes most often handle lighter loads at lower duty cycles than their bridge and gantry crane counterparts.
4. If there is a need for precise locating of heavy loads, a large area of hook coverage, or frequent use for heavy loads, the jib crane may not be the best solution.
If you are interested in our above jib crane, please offer your detailed requirements :
1. Lifting Capacity(t)
2. Arm length or working area size(m)
3. Lifting height(m)
4. Working Industrial Voltage(***V ***HZ 3PH)
5. Required swing angle(** Degree)
6. How many sets do you need?
THE ADVANTAGE OF JIB CRANE
In general, jib crane is ideal for low-cost lifting within a plant.
· Easy to install and relocate. Nearly can be installed in anyplace if needed.
· Because of the its good adaptability, it can adapt with your changing needs with a little modify.
· Some kinds of this special cranes require no floor space while others can maximize the lifting height. So , with them ,the utility rate of space is unrivaled.
· The structure of this kind crane is small and flexible. It can work as a supplement for a gantry or overhead crane . By working together, the productivity of your workshop can ultimately increase to the maximum .
· If the material you need to move is light and small, launch a high-power overhead or gantry crane is a great waste. Under those circumstances, low-power crane hand goods more effectively.
Design features include
1. Precision upper pivot roller bearing
2. Easy set, self adjusting slew brake
3. Range of models available from full manual to fully powered operation
4. Wall, column or freestanding mounts available
5. Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
6. Medium / heavy weight design
7. Sturdy steel structure with low solid-web jib for high usable crane hook height.
8. Safty anchoring with sturdy, ribbed based and a large number of anchor bolts.
9. Rated slewing range infinite X 360 degree.
10. Scope of Supply includes anchor bolts, template and plan for foundation design.
11. For operation in completely enclosed buildings.
12. LIMIT SWITCHES: To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
|Parameters of BX type wall mounted jib crane we supply|
|Lifting Speed||m/min||8; 8/0.8|
|Traveling Speed||m/min||10; 20|
|Power Source||380V, 50HZ, 3phase (or other standard)|
|Control Mode||Pedant pushbutton control or remote control|