Vertical Guide Rail Hydraulic Platform Cargo Lifts
Vertical Guide Rail Hydraulic Platform Cargo Lifts are mainly used to convey goods in workshop, warehouse, underground garage storage etc. The control panels are available on the designated floors and the lift platform. It works through three buttons ( up, down and stop ) on the control panels. Sensitive overload protection devices is included for failing protection. Rated load, platform size, lifting height and color etc, can be customized according to your requirement. We offer a variety of lead rail lifts that are best suited for a multitude of purposes, including moving materials, people, or cars. We also offer a great variety of styles, whether you need wall-mounted or standalone, and options for size and lifting capacity.
Vertical Guide Rail Hydraulic Platform Cargo Lifts are driven by the electric and hydraulic system along the guide rail, equipped with single side or double sides hydraulic cylinder to keep the machinery work smoothly and steadily. It makes easy and low-cost floor cargo transportation possible with steady movements, simple operation, and mufti-protection.
● Non-scissor type hydraulic lift, for transporting the goods between floors.
● Spillover valve, it can prevent high pressure when the machine moves up.
● Manual emergency valve, it can go down to the nearest floor and open the door when you meet an emergency.
● Manual pump: it can move up the nearest floor and open the door when you meet an emergency.
● Pipe fracture valve, when the hydraulic system pipe fracture, it can cut down the channel of the oil to stop the falling.
● Temperature protection, when the temperature of the hydraulic oil is substandard, the machine will stop working until the temperature reverts to the safe standard.
● Phase lack & phase dislocation protection.
|Model||Load Capacity(kg)||Max height(mm)||Min height(mm)||Platform Size(mm)||Motor Power(kw)|
|SJD0.3-4.5 (floor 1 to 2)||300||4500||150||1000×800||1.5|
|SJD0.5-4.5 (floor 1 to 2)||500||4500||150||1500×1000||1.5|
|SJD1.0-4.5 (floor 1 to 2)||1000||4500||150||1500×1500||2.2|
|SJD2.0-4.5 (floor 1 to 2)||2000||4500||150||2000×1000||2.2|
|SJD3.0-4.5 (floor 1 to 2)||3000||4500||160||2000×1200||3|
|SJD0.3-7.5 (floor 1 to 3)||300||7500||150||1000×1000||1.5|
|SJD0.5-7.5 (floor 1 to 3)||500||7500||150||1200×1200||1.5|
|SJD1.0-7.5 (floor 1 to 3)||1000||7500||150||1800×1400||2.2|
|SJD2.0-7.5 (floor 1 to 3)||2000||7500||150||2000×1500||2.2|
|SJD3.0-7.5 (floor 1 to 3)||3000||7500||160||2000×1600||3|
|SJD1.0-10.5 (floor 1 to 4)||1000||10500||150||1800×1400||2.2|
|SJD1.0-14 (floor 1 to 5)||1000||14000||150||1800×1500||2.2|
|SJD3.0-4.5 (for car lift)||3000||4500||160||5000×3000||4|
NOTES : Cargo lifts is customizable in loading capacity, platform size, and lifting height for your individual requirements.