Electric Chain Hoist
Electric Chain Hoists are high quality products built for long service in industrial applications. You can use these electric chain hoists on an overhead crane, a workstation crane, or with a jib crane. Their versatility makes our electric chain hoists an ideal solution for many lifting applications. Electric Chain Hoists are available with hook suspension model, manual trolley model (plain trolley, geared trolley) or motorized trolley model. All chain hoists are available as single speed, double speed or inverter controlled.
- Load Capacity: 0.5 ton~50 ton
- Lifting height: 1 m-50 m or as requirement
- Power supply: 200V~690V,50~60HZ, 1 or 3 Phase
- Control voltage:24/36/48V
- Working group: M5 (FEM 2M)
- Insulation grade: F class
- Protection class: IP55
- Working temperature: -30℃ ~ +60℃
Electric chain hoist can be classified into electric chain hoist with electric trolley, electric chain hosit with manual trolley, hook suspension electric chain hoist, low headroom electric chain hoist.
Electric motorized trolley and manual trolley (geared trolley, plain trolley) for different requirement.
Compact headroom, hook suspension and a range of other features make the hoist easily adjustable for your specific workstation needs. You can use these electric chain hoists on an overhead crane, a workstation crane, or with a jib crane. Their versatility makes our electric chain hoists an ideal solution for many lifting applications.
Consisted of motor, transmission mechanism and chain wheel. Beatifull outlooking, Solid Durable. Inside gears there are hot-quenched then increase the wear resistance of the gear and toughness. Adopt international advanced technology, fine workmanship, gear wheel tight fit.
- Dual Brake System equipped with Electro-Magnetic Brake and Mechanical Load Brake
- Upper and Lower Limit Switch
- Overload Alert
- Push Button Controls
- Electric Control Panel Available with Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for all motions
- Heavy-Duty Hoist Motor rated for 30-minute duty
- Load Sheave / Chain Guide
- Grade 80 load chain
- Forged carbon steel hook with a heavy-duty hook latch
- Chain Container included
- Gearbox with alloy steel helical and spur gear reduction
- Additional Lift
- Nickel Plated Load Chain
- Cross Mount Lug Connector (Turns hoist 90 degrees for improved end approach)
- Rain Covers for Hoist and Control Enclosure
- 24/36/48V Control Voltage
- Additional Pendant Buttons
- Compact structure, light weight, safe and reliable
- Components and parts apply used universally, strong compatibility
- High lifting capacity, easy to maintenance
- Easy operation, accurate lifting steady operation
|Loading capacity (ton)||Lifting speed (m/min)||Lifting height (m)||Chain Diameter (mm)||Power supply|
|Single speed||Dual speed|
NOTE: We can provide not only standard electric chain hoists, but also special ones designed at requests.We'll do our best to meet the need of customers.